- Apr 23 2023
- 10:00 am - 11:30 am
Remotely-Guided Forest Bathing Experience
- A fully charged device or bring a back up charger
- You may want earbuds or headphones and comfortable clothes
- Something to sit on id you wish
- Sun, bug, rain protection and anything else that will support you in relaxing outside
- Keep warm and dry with extra layers (one more than you think you will need) or rain gear/umbrella if it is raining.
- If you cannot be outside, set yourself up next to a window or near a plant
- Have water or tea and a snack available for the end of our walk to enjoy together if you wish
- Zoom in or call in using the phone numbers.
About Nadine Mazzola, Certified Forest Therapy Guide, Award-Winning Author
Nadine Mazzola (she/her) is author of the multi award-winning book “Forest Bathing with Your Dog”. The founder of New England Nature and ForestTherapy Consulting (nenft.com), she has appeared on PBS, ABC, The Boston Globe and Boston Magazine and is a senior educator and advisor for the Association of Nature and Forest Therapy. Nadine has worked with leading conservation and educational and health organizations, speaking on forest bathing and conducting workshops. She teaches a variety of in-person and online training programs including forest therapy guide training certification, expressive arts, somatics, business skills for guides and professional development.