- Apr 13 2023
- 6:30 pm - 7:30 pm
Virtual Talk: Introduction to Forest Bathing
Virtual Talk: Introduction to Forest Bathing As a Way to Rebuild Relationship with Ourselves and Place
DATE: Thursday Evening April 13th
Join award-winning author Nadine Mazzola, certified forest therapy guide, to learn about the practice of Forest-Bathing. The talk will cover:
- The history of the practice of Forest Bathing
- Wellness naturally: Understanding the wellness and health benefits for both humans and the land
- How the practice is different than a walk in the woods
- How the practice can help repair our broken relationships
- The accessibility of forest bathing in urban areas.
A zoom link will be emailed to participants the day before the Talk.
COST: FREE There is no fee to attend this event.